Crematory Manager – Raleigh, North Carolina
We are currently seeking a Crematory Manager for our Brown-Wynne Funeral Home in Raleigh, North Carolina.
This individual will be responsible for directing and controlling the operational activities of the crematory, providing products and services allied to the funeral, memorialization and / or disposition of the deceased. Duties must be performed consistent with company mission and values and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Must have a current Funeral Director license with the state of North Carolina.
- High level of compassion and integrity.
- Ability to multi task and set priorities.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more
For consideration, please send resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Brown-Wynne Funeral Home is an affiliate of Service Corporation International.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Mean Internet Comments – Funeral Edition - June 20, 2018
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
You may be interested
10 Visionary Death Care Entrepreneurs Revolutionizing How We DieJustin Crowe - June 20, 2018
Looking at the business that these 10 death care entrepreneurs have created, there is an overwhelming sense of certainty that…
Mean Internet Comments – Funeral EditionCDFuneralNews - June 20, 2018
We shine a light on some of the harsh words posted on social media towards DISRUPT Media's CEO, Ryan Thogmartin.…
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…