Crematory Manager – Raleigh, North Carolina
We are currently seeking a Crematory Manager for our Brown-Wynne Funeral Home in Raleigh, North Carolina.
This individual will be responsible for directing and controlling the operational activities of the crematory, providing products and services allied to the funeral, memorialization and / or disposition of the deceased. Duties must be performed consistent with company mission and values and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Must have a current Funeral Director license with the state of North Carolina.
- High level of compassion and integrity.
- Ability to multi task and set priorities.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more
For consideration, please send resume and cover letter to: James.Baron@Sci-us.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Brown-Wynne Funeral Home is an affiliate of Service Corporation International.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012 - September 14, 2017
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website Platform - September 14, 2017
- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration Update - September 14, 2017
You may be interested
Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012CDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Ryan heads to Homesteaders Life Company HQ to discuss their future partnership with Homesteaders and why and how this partnership…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website PlatformCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of it’s brand new website platform, marking a major change for the entire death…
Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration UpdateCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
PITTSBURGH, PA -- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions today announced an update of key activities for its ongoing integration of Aurora…