Crematory Manager – Raleigh, North Carolina
We are currently seeking a Crematory Manager for our Brown-Wynne Funeral Home in Raleigh, North Carolina.
This individual will be responsible for directing and controlling the operational activities of the crematory, providing products and services allied to the funeral, memorialization and / or disposition of the deceased. Duties must be performed consistent with company mission and values and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Must have a current Funeral Director license with the state of North Carolina.
- High level of compassion and integrity.
- Ability to multi task and set priorities.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more
For consideration, please send resume and cover letter to: James.Baron@Sci-us.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Brown-Wynne Funeral Home is an affiliate of Service Corporation International.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation Award - November 15, 2017
- Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors Life - November 15, 2017
- Marching Forward, Making Sales at the 2018 ICCFA Wide World of Sales Conference - November 15, 2017
You may be interested
4 Products Beating the Funeral Merchandise Quality EpidemicJustin Crowe - November 15, 2017
Since entering the funeral industry, I have felt a taboo around talking about the topic of quality in relation to…
ASD’s Suicide Telephone Operator Patch (S.T.O.P) System Recognized With 2017 NFDA Innovation AwardCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Boston, MA—On Monday, October 29, ASD – Answering Service for Directors was named the winner of the National Funeral Directors…
Passare Releases Advanced Preneed Integration with Funeral Directors LifeCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
Passare, Inc. recently released an advanced integration with Funeral Directors Life Insurance Company, offering the funeral industry’s only integration between…