Crematory Manager – Raleigh, North Carolina
We are currently seeking a Crematory Manager for our Brown-Wynne Funeral Home in Raleigh, North Carolina.
This individual will be responsible for directing and controlling the operational activities of the crematory, providing products and services allied to the funeral, memorialization and / or disposition of the deceased. Duties must be performed consistent with company mission and values and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Must have a current Funeral Director license with the state of North Carolina.
- High level of compassion and integrity.
- Ability to multi task and set priorities.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more
For consideration, please send resume and cover letter to: James.Baron@Sci-us.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Brown-Wynne Funeral Home is an affiliate of Service Corporation International.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038 - February 5, 2018
- Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding Achievement - February 5, 2018
- NFDA Introduces the 2018 Meet the Mentors Program Participants - January 30, 2018
You may be interested
IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038CDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
Are you ready to fight...!? Ready to FIGHT those recent Facebook Newsfeed changes?! You're in luck with this week's brand…
Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding AchievementCDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its national sales meeting and recognition…
We are Building Something Exciting for You… and We Need Your Help!Justin Crowe - January 31, 2018
We want to make your deathcare job easier. Tell us what you want in this 2-minute survey and get entered to win $100! The Connecting Directors and Disrupt Media teams are excited to be planning some new free funeral home marketing content and products for you in 2018 and we want to know what you need most! We want to know your biggest business wins of 2017, the tasks in your day that you hate, and what you feel is holding you back!