MortuaryMall.com’s Annual Black Friday Deals Event Now Bigger & Better Than Ever!
WILTON, CT — MortuaryMall.com recently announced their 3rd annual Black Friday Deals event, which will offer an incredible, value-packed lineup of special savings. With increased vendor participation this year, there will be even more products offering free shipping or bigger discounts. And due to customer demand, the event has been increased to 3 full days! MortuaryMall.com’s Black Friday Deals event kicks off at 12:00 a.m., ET, on Friday, November 23, and runs for 72 hours.
“The economy is continuing to challenge funeral professionals to shop smarter, but they still want to buy quality products for their businesses that offer exceptional value,” said Edward Bergin, founder of MortuaryMall.com. “We believe MortuaryMall.com is well positioned by offering a wide selection of mortuary brands they can trust at prices they will love. And with our Black Friday Deals event, we are able to offer 3 days of additional savings they will really love!”
Black Friday Deals Include:
* Junkin’s line of mortuary equipment (excluding cemetery equipment): Extra 10% off (save a total of 33%)
* Adfinity’s funeral home logo development: 50% off (save $1,375.00)
* Ferno’s Model 87 & 88 church trucks: Free shipping (save up to $66.00)
* ACS’ LedgerPro and AR PRO software: 50% off when purchased together (save $495.00)
* Premier’s Model A1 church truck: Free shipping (save $50.00)
* ARC’s Med Sleds: Free shipping and $30 discount (save $50.00)
* The Last Quilt Company’s line of products: 10% off all sets and 15% off all individual items
* Twin Tiers’ MiMS and CiMS software: 10% off plus frees shipping (save $284.50 on MiMS and $184.50 on CiMS)
* And much, much more!
Black Friday Deals Promotion
Sorry, no rain checks Please visit MortuaryMall.com on Friday, November 23, 2012, to see all of the Black Friday Deals available and for complete details.
Based in Connecticut, MortuaryMall.com is a family owned business run by members of the Bergin family, whose funeral homes have served Connecticut families for more than 135 years. MortuaryMall.com is a member of the NFDA Business Exchange and the International Memorialization Supply Association (IMSA). For more information or to place an order 24 hours a day, visit www.mortuarymall.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 16, 2018
- Free Live Webinar: How Will The 2018 Tax Laws Affect Your Funeral Home? - January 15, 2018
- Five EASY Tips For Your 2018 Marketing and a FREE ___!!! | DISRUPTu! 035 - January 15, 2018
You may be interested
Blog Archives Decedent’s Final Tweets… And They are HeartbreakingJustin Crowe - January 16, 2018
The digital age has created some fascinating unprecedented scenarios concerning legacy. Facebook chronicles our lives, so when my kids are…
5 Ways to Build Your BusinessCDFuneralNews - January 16, 2018
Ask a business in this industry what differentiates them from their competitor and the answer is usually “service.” But to…
FBI Investigates Funeral Home Running “Remains Dealing” Side-BusinessJustin Crowe - January 15, 2018
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is checking into Sunset Mesa Funeral Home in Montrose, CO, where owner Megan Hess is…