MortuaryMall.com’s Annual Black Friday Deals Event Now Bigger & Better Than Ever!
WILTON, CT — MortuaryMall.com recently announced their 3rd annual Black Friday Deals event, which will offer an incredible, value-packed lineup of special savings. With increased vendor participation this year, there will be even more products offering free shipping or bigger discounts. And due to customer demand, the event has been increased to 3 full days! MortuaryMall.com’s Black Friday Deals event kicks off at 12:00 a.m., ET, on Friday, November 23, and runs for 72 hours.
“The economy is continuing to challenge funeral professionals to shop smarter, but they still want to buy quality products for their businesses that offer exceptional value,” said Edward Bergin, founder of MortuaryMall.com. “We believe MortuaryMall.com is well positioned by offering a wide selection of mortuary brands they can trust at prices they will love. And with our Black Friday Deals event, we are able to offer 3 days of additional savings they will really love!”
Black Friday Deals Include:
* Junkin’s line of mortuary equipment (excluding cemetery equipment): Extra 10% off (save a total of 33%)
* Adfinity’s funeral home logo development: 50% off (save $1,375.00)
* Ferno’s Model 87 & 88 church trucks: Free shipping (save up to $66.00)
* ACS’ LedgerPro and AR PRO software: 50% off when purchased together (save $495.00)
* Premier’s Model A1 church truck: Free shipping (save $50.00)
* ARC’s Med Sleds: Free shipping and $30 discount (save $50.00)
* The Last Quilt Company’s line of products: 10% off all sets and 15% off all individual items
* Twin Tiers’ MiMS and CiMS software: 10% off plus frees shipping (save $284.50 on MiMS and $184.50 on CiMS)
* And much, much more!
Black Friday Deals Promotion
Sorry, no rain checks Please visit MortuaryMall.com on Friday, November 23, 2012, to see all of the Black Friday Deals available and for complete details.
Based in Connecticut, MortuaryMall.com is a family owned business run by members of the Bergin family, whose funeral homes have served Connecticut families for more than 135 years. MortuaryMall.com is a member of the NFDA Business Exchange and the International Memorialization Supply Association (IMSA). For more information or to place an order 24 hours a day, visit www.mortuarymall.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
- Understanding Cremation Growth - June 14, 2018
You may be interested
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…
RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114CDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
It's a barn burner... The Commander is moving his Command Post!!! Besides the Commander on the move, the boys speak…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development TeamCDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
Today FrontRunner Professional announced a significant expansion to their programming and development team with the addition of Greg Daye and…