MortuaryMall.com Announces The Funeral Industry’s First “Black Friday” Sales Event
On the busiest shopping day of the year, now only a few days away, funeral service professionals can take advantage of amazing deals right from the comfort of their own home or funeral home. MortuaryMall.com today announced the funeral industry’s first Black Friday sales event, which will offer an incredible, value-packed lineup of special offers. The Black Friday event will kick off at 12:01 a.m., ET, on Friday, November 26, and run for 24 hours.
“The economy is continuing to challenge funeral professionals to shop smarter, but they still want to buy products for their businesses, for themselves and for others that offer exceptional value,” said Edward Bergin, Founder of MortuaryMall.com. “We believe MortuaryMall.com is well positioned by offering a wide selection of mortuary equipment & supplies, as well as high quality industry-themed gifts, at affordable prices. Funeral professionals will find that Mortuarymall.com is truly a one-stop-destination for all of their shopping needs.”
Black Friday deals on mortuary equipment & supplies include:
* Junkin Safety’s mortuary equipment, an extra $10% off — Save a total of 25% off all Junkin equipment!
* Ferno’s Model 101-H Operating Table, $3699.00 — Save an extra $190.00!
* Premiere Funeral Supply’s Model A1 Church Trucks (all colors), $499.00 each — Save an extra $28.00!
* Premiere Funeral Supply’s Model A3 Oversized Single Operator Mortuary Cot, $837.00 — Save an extra $50.00!
* Premiere Funeral Supply’s Brute Magnum Manual Embalming Table, $1522.00 — Save an extra $75.00!
* Nomis Publications’ 2011 Funeral Home & Cemetery Directories & 2011 Buyer’s Guide — Free shipping plus get a free plush 9-inch teddy bear (a $10.00 value) wearing an “I Love My Funeral Director” shirt with each directory or guide ordered!
* And much, much more!
Black Friday deals on industry-themed gifts & novelties include:
* “Your Undertaker Is The Last Person Who Will Ever Let You Down” t-shirt, $1.00 — Save $16.95!
* Emerald green casket paperweight, $14.95 — Save 32%!
* Emerald green casket business card holder, $14.95 — Save 32%!
* “Bah Humbug!” Christmas Cards, $1.00 each — Save 59%!
* Mahogany Casket Wine Display Case, $109.95 — Save $40.00!
* And much, much more!
“We want to show our customers that we appreciate them,” Bergin also stated,” especially this time of year when they’re looking for even more value and savings.”
Black Friday Promotion
Some of the deals are available in limited quantities. Sorry, no rain checks. Please visit MortuaryMall.com on Friday, November 26, 2010, to see all of the Black Friday deals available and for complete details.
Based in Connecticut, MortuaryMall.com is a family owned business run by members of the Bergin family, whose funeral homes have served Connecticut families for more than 135 years. MortuaryMall.com currently offers more than 13,000 products, ranging from traditional funeral supplies to an unparalleled selection of name brand products important to today’s funeral homes, including flat panel TVs, DVD players, GPS devices, computers, software, portable PA systems, furniture and decorative items. Many of the products on MortuaryMall.com qualify for free or low cost shipping, and each purchase is protected by an A-to-Z Safe Buying Guarantee. MortuaryMall.com is a member of the NFDA Business Exchange and the International Memorialization Supply Association (IMSA). For more information or to place an order 24 hours a day, please visit MortuaryMall.com’s website at www.mortuarymall.com.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 12, 2018
- Pinnacle Funeral Service acquires Two Wisconsin Funeral Groups - January 11, 2018
- NEW: Important Study Finds Formaldehyde Does Not Cause Cancer by Gene Mutation - January 10, 2018
You may be interested
5 Ways to Build Your BusinessCDFuneralNews - January 12, 2018
A death has occurred. There are two primary roles in this transaction—family member and funeral professional. Each player has needs,…
Pinnacle Funeral Service acquires Two Wisconsin Funeral GroupsCDFuneralNews - January 11, 2018
West Bend, Oshkosh and Omro, WI – Pinnacle Funeral Service is proud to announce its recent acquisition of Phillip Funeral…
NEW: Important Study Finds Formaldehyde Does Not Cause Cancer by Gene MutationCDFuneralNews - January 10, 2018
Report originally published by NFDA Recently, the Health and Human Services National Toxicology Program (NTP) announced the results of an…