Licensed Funeral Director – Memphis, TN
SCI is the largest Funeral Services Company in North America, located in over 40 states with approximately 1,800 locations encompassing over 20,000 employees. SCI is a company dedicated to compassionately supporting families at difficult times, celebrating the significance of lives that have been lived, and preserving memories that transcend generations with dignity and honor- and we have been doing this since 1962. By joining SCI you will be joining North America’s largest provider of funeral and cemetery services with locations in Canada and the United States.
We are currently seeking a licensed Funeral Director for our Memphis Funeral Home locations in Memphis, TN. You will interact directly with client families during their time of need and is responsible for creating and maintaining a premier level of client family satisfaction.
- Must have a current Funeral Director license with the state or have the ability to reciprocate a current license from another state quickly.
- Bachelors Degree Desired
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
SCI offers advanced training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For consideration, please apply via web link:
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Memphis Funeral Homes are owned by an affiliate of Service Corporation International and is part of the Dignity Memorial network of funeral, cremation and cemetery providers.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- What’s more important: Products or Service? - September 26, 2017
- WE GETTIN’ POLITICAL | FUNERAL nation 088 - September 25, 2017
- Funeral Service Foundation Accepting Academic Scholarship Applications and Career Development Award Submissions - September 25, 2017
You may be interested
What’s more important: Products or Service?CDFuneralNews - September 26, 2017
Originally Published on The Foresight Foreca$t By: Jeff Harbeson of The Foresight Companies Undoubtedly, caskets and urns are elements of…
WE GETTIN’ POLITICAL | FUNERAL nation 088CDFuneralNews - September 25, 2017
FN 88 is FN GOOD! We talk Jamie Lee Curtis and her new CBS funeral sitcom, our pal from South…
Funeral Service Foundation Accepting Academic Scholarship Applications and Career Development Award SubmissionsCDFuneralNews - September 25, 2017
Brookfield, Wis. – The Funeral Service Foundation is now accepting online academic scholarship applications and Career Development Award submissions at FuneralServiceFoundation.org. The…