NFDA Announces August 2012 Meet the Mentors Attendees
- Tony Aguilar, R. W. Owens & Son Funeral Home, Wolfe City, Texas
- Joshua Allen, Allen Funeral Home, Bloomsburg, Penn.
- Daniel Armstrong, Boles Funeral Home & Crematory, Southern Pines, N.C.
- Timothy Burns, Burns-Garfield Funeral Home, Syracuse, N.Y.
- Truett Calvert, Rhoton Funeral Home, Carrollton, Texas
- Bradley Chute, Newark, Ohio
- Adriana Corral, Miami, Fla
- Jeremy DeBord, Kearney A. Snyder Funeral Home, Lancaster, Penn
- Misty Echevarria, Cremation & Burial Society of the Rockies, Missoula, Mont
- Scott Erickson, Mansfield-Hertz Funeral Home, Malvern, Iowa
- Justin Ford, Jenkins-Soffe South Valley Funeral Chapel & Cremation Center, South Jordan, Utah
- Adam Goss, Spears Funeral Home, Enosburg Falls, Vt
- Jamie Grossman, Flanner and Buchanan Funeral Center Broad Ripple, Indianapolis, Ind
- Jason Guest, Hall Funeral Home, Waldoboro, Maine
- Jeff Hagel, McInnis & Holloway Funeral Home, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Anthony Hanke, St. Pierre-Phaneuf Funeral Chapels, Springfield, Mass
- Tiffany Hanson, Eernisse Funeral Home & Cremation Service, Port Washington, Wis.
- Amanda Hasara, Alaska Cook Inlet Funeral Services, Anchorage, Alaska
- Dominic Hasara, Alaska Cook Inlet Funeral Services, Anchorage, Alaska
- Lisa Heath, Legacy Funeral Center at Morris Street, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Matthew Hollebeek, Heritage Life Story Funeral Homes – Van Strien Creston Chapel, Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Andrew Hurst, Hurst Funeral Home, Greenville, Mich.
- Tiffany Hofer, Miller, S.D.
- Jenna Krenz, Pflanz Mantey Mendrala Funeral Home, Portage, Wis.
- Michael Lee, Saint Leonard, Md.
- Michele Linder, McGuinness Funeral Home, Woodbury, N.J.
- Shaun P. J. Martin, McGuinness Funeral Home, Woodbury, N.J.
- Brendan McKeon, Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home, Stamford, Conn.
- Thomas McNamara Jr., Campbell-Lee, Moody, Russell, Beverly, Mass.
- Clinton Micke, Cline & Hanson Funeral Home, New London, Wis.
- Jason Moody, Bradford-O’Keefe Funeral Home, Ocean Springs, Miss.
- Veronica Moreno, Memorial Funeral Home, San Juan, Texas
- Jayde Murray, Stockham Family Funeral Home, McPherson, Kan.
- Michael Neff, Flanner and Buchanan Funeral Centers, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Anthony O’Donnell, Henry J. O’Donnell & Sons Funeral Home, Salem, Mass.
- Ryan Olmstead, Atoka, Okla.
- Tiffany Pettus, Fort Mill, S.C.
- J. Tyler Pray, Pray Funeral Home, Charlotte, Mich.
- Seth Presley, Carter-Trent Funeral Home, Kingsport, Tenn.
- Scott Moyes, Ratterman & Sons Funeral Home, Louisville, Ky.
- Michael Rominski, Kolbus-May Funeral Home, Chicago, Ill.
- James Sedlmayr, Rhiel’s Funeral Home, Elmwood, Wis. (Sedlmayr is unable to attend; Scott McBrayer of the Jones-Wynn Funeral Home in Villa Rica, Ga., was selected as an alternate to attend in his place.)
- Matt Shannon, Holman-Howe Funeral Home, Lebanon, Mo.
- Brad Sheppard, Westfield Chapel, Springdale, Ark.
- Justin Smith, Smith Family Mortuaries, Derby, KS
- Stephanie Swogger, Routsong Funeral Home, Kettering, Ohio
- Richard Tull, Mansfield, La.
- Mark Van Roekel, Garden Chapel Funeral Home, Pella, Iowa
- Ralph Williams II, Bowie, Md.
- Andrew Yaggie, Glende-Nilson Funeral Home, Fergus Falls, Minn.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114 - June 18, 2018
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development Team - June 18, 2018
- Understanding Cremation Growth - June 14, 2018
You may be interested
FTC Releases Results of Undercover Funeral Rule Investigation… 4 Regions BombedJustin Crowe - June 18, 2018
The FTC has released its report detailing the results of its undercover Funeral Rule investigation for 2017. Last year, the…
RELEASE THE FN CRAKN! | FUNERAL nation 114CDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
It's a barn burner... The Commander is moving his Command Post!!! Besides the Commander on the move, the boys speak…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Expansion of Development TeamCDFuneralNews - June 18, 2018
Today FrontRunner Professional announced a significant expansion to their programming and development team with the addition of Greg Daye and…