Funeral Director – Raleigh, NC
SCI is the largest Funeral Services Company in North America, located in over 40 states with approximately 1,800 locations encompassing over 20,000 employees. SCI is a company dedicated to compassionately supporting families at difficult times, celebrating the significance of lives that have been lived, and preserving memories that transcend generations with dignity and honor- and we have been doing this since 1962. By joining SCI you will be joining North America’s largest provider of funeral and cemetery services with locations in Canada and the United States.
We are currently seeking a licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer for our Brown-Wynne Funeral Home in Raleigh, NC. You will interact directly with client families during their time of need and are responsible for creating and maintaining a premier level of client family satisfaction.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have the appropriate state funeral licensure or the ability to reciprocate license from another state
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more
Relocation Assistance Will Be Provided.
SCI offers advanced training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality.
For consideration, please apply online:
or email resume & cover letter to: Larry Newsom at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- YOUTH AND FUNERALS | Funeral Nation 109 - April 17, 2018
- Witnesses to History: Laura Bush and Rudy Giuliani to Headline 2018 NFDA Convention - April 17, 2018
- RememberingALife.com: Empowering Consumers at Every Stage of the Journey - April 11, 2018
You may be interested
YOUTH AND FUNERALS | Funeral Nation 109CDFuneralNews - April 17, 2018
The death of a loved one is a painful and often overwhelming experience at any age, but for children, it…
Witnesses to History: Laura Bush and Rudy Giuliani to Headline 2018 NFDA ConventionCDFuneralNews - April 17, 2018
Brookfield, Wis. – Former First Lady of the United States Laura Bush and former Mayor of New York City Rudy…
FREE eCourse: 4 Proven Funeral Home Marketing Strategies to Increase Call Volume TodayJustin Crowe - April 11, 2018
The last two decades have brought huge changes to the funeral industry and finding the time to keep up with…