PREPARATION ROOM EMBALMER/FUNERAL DIRECTOR – Ohio
This position will report directly to the Prep Room Manager and will be responsible for the preparations and care of human remains while maintaining the highest level of respect and professionalism. This position coordinates with the crematory, chapel, administration, part time driver and night call staff. Working under the direction of the Preparation Room Manager, the embalmer/funeral director will perform removals, embalming, cosmetizing, dressing, casketing, and other related duties such as clean and maintain the facility, perform minor repairs, and may be required to assist in the loading and unloading of supplies, equipment and/ or merchandise and maintain, service,
clean and properly store equipment.
Skills / Requirements
· Licensed Embalmer/Funeral Director in the State of Ohio
· Must pass pre-employment background check
· Knowledge of computers and the ability to create documents is required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
· Must be willing to work safely and comply with the Company’s safety
· Requires the ability to apply proper precautions concerning lifting and
· Must be able to operate equipment in a safe and careful manner avoiding
damage to property.
· Must comply with OSHA and EPA guidelines concerning storage and use of
· Must be a team player by effectively working with others to accomplish tasks.
· Requires the ability to show respect and sensitivity toward families while
working in a physically demanding environment.
· Must be reliable by arriving on time and giving supervisor adequate notice of
problems that may interfere with work schedule.
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Valid driver’s license also required
Email resumes or questions to email@example.com
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Funeral Cribs Episode 5 – Sunset Memorial Park, Alabama - January 18, 2018
- 5 Ways to Build Your Business - January 16, 2018
- Free Live Webinar: How Will The 2018 Tax Laws Affect Your Funeral Home? - January 15, 2018
You may be interested
Funeral Cribs Episode 5 – Sunset Memorial Park, AlabamaCDFuneralNews - January 18, 2018
The Sunset Memorial Park Funeral Home has had one major goal in mind from the time it started until now,…
Blog Archives Decedent’s Final Tweets… And They are HeartbreakingJustin Crowe - January 16, 2018
The digital age has created some fascinating unprecedented scenarios concerning legacy. Facebook chronicles our lives, so when my kids are…