PREPARATION ROOM EMBALMER/FUNERAL DIRECTOR – Ohio
This position will report directly to the Prep Room Manager and will be responsible for the preparations and care of human remains while maintaining the highest level of respect and professionalism. This position coordinates with the crematory, chapel, administration, part time driver and night call staff. Working under the direction of the Preparation Room Manager, the embalmer/funeral director will perform removals, embalming, cosmetizing, dressing, casketing, and other related duties such as clean and maintain the facility, perform minor repairs, and may be required to assist in the loading and unloading of supplies, equipment and/ or merchandise and maintain, service,
clean and properly store equipment.
Skills / Requirements
· Licensed Embalmer/Funeral Director in the State of Ohio
· Must pass pre-employment background check
· Knowledge of computers and the ability to create documents is required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
· Must be willing to work safely and comply with the Company’s safety
· Requires the ability to apply proper precautions concerning lifting and
· Must be able to operate equipment in a safe and careful manner avoiding
damage to property.
· Must comply with OSHA and EPA guidelines concerning storage and use of
· Must be a team player by effectively working with others to accomplish tasks.
· Requires the ability to show respect and sensitivity toward families while
working in a physically demanding environment.
· Must be reliable by arriving on time and giving supervisor adequate notice of
problems that may interfere with work schedule.
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Valid driver’s license also required
Email resumes or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012 - September 14, 2017
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website Platform - September 14, 2017
- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration Update - September 14, 2017
You may be interested
Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012CDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Ryan heads to Homesteaders Life Company HQ to discuss their future partnership with Homesteaders and why and how this partnership…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website PlatformCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of it’s brand new website platform, marking a major change for the entire death…
Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration UpdateCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
PITTSBURGH, PA -- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions today announced an update of key activities for its ongoing integration of Aurora…