The 15 Most Read Funeral Industry Articles of 2011
2011 was an exciting year for the funeral profession. Our industry as a whole is being forced to continue to progress and embrace new technologies as well as redefine some of the current products and services already being used. Innovation is flowing and it is exciting!
In 2011 we saw the launch of a new casket company that is positioned to pose a serious threat to the industry’s largest manufacturers. We watched as Batesville Casket company embraced a sister product in Plastic Burial Vaults and rolled out nationally with their Endura vault. This year we also saw the emergence of Strip Mall funeral homes that focused mainly on online pre-planning and at need services, we also saw a newly redesigned funeral home that pushed the limits of “modern style”, a true head turner.
What was the biggest headline for you this year?
Below is a list of the “15 Most Read Funeral Industry Articles of 2011”:
- Newly Formed Genesis Casket Company Plans $16.5 Million Investment – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/1539-newly-formed-genesis-casket-company-plans-165-million-investment
- SCI Funeral Home Staff Quits in Protest – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/1662-sci-funeral-home-staff-quits-in-protest
- Wow! Check Out This Funeral Home – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/2022-wow-check-out-this-funeral-home
- 10 Bodily Functions That Continue After Death – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/2035-10-bodily-functions-that-continue-after-death
- The “Funeral Platform of the Future” Could be Yours For $250K – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/1854-the-funeral-platform-of-the-future-could-be-yours-for-250k
- Horrific Story, When Buying a Casket Online Goes Wrong – http://connectingdirectors.com/articles/2020-horrific-story-when-buying-a-casket-online-goes-wrong
- Widow Suing Funeral Corporation for $16M – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/1544-widow-suing-funeral-corporation-for-16m
- 13 Things the Funeral Director Won’t Tell You – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/1656-13-things-the-funeral-director-wont-tell-you
- 247WallSt.com Lists Top Ten Companies That Control The Funeral Industry – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/1460-top-ten-companies-that-control-funeral-industry
- Strip Mall Funeral Home Taking Heat From Opponents – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/1619-strip-mall-funeral-home-taking-heat-from-opponents
- SC Mortician Poses Dead As If They Were Alive – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/2024-sc-mortician-poses-dead-as-if-they-were-alive
- Funeral Home Spoofs MAC vs PC Ad for New Commercial – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/2016-funeral-home-spoofs-mac-vs-pc-ad-for-new-commercial?fontstyle=f-larger
- Ohio Funeral Director Pioneers New Disposition System – http://connectingdirectors.com/articles/1563-ohio-funeral-director-pioneers-new-disposition-system
- Batesville Debuting Endura Burial Vault at ICCFA Convention – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/1554-batesville-debuting-endura-burial-vault-at-iccfa-convention
- Exclusive: Genesis Casket Company Explains Simplified Pricing Structure, Distribution Strategy and Relationship with Gestamp North America – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/2018-exclusive-genesis-casket-company-explains-simplified-pricing-structure-distribution-strategy-and-relationship-with-gestamp-north-america
Go to http://funeralsocial.com to find out more about the services we offer. Our clients who are apart of our FUNERAL Social Design Process are seeing an increase in post reach and engagement of over 300%.
Ryan is also the founder of ConnectingDirectors.com. ConnectingDirectors.com is the leading online daily publication for funeral professionals with a reader base of over 45,000 of the most elite and forward-thinking professionals in the profession. With ConnectingDirectors.com Ryan has created a global community through an online platform allowing funeral professionals to Stay Current. Stay Informed and Stay Elite.
Latest posts by Ryan Thogmartin (see all)
- 1990 vs 2017 – Marketing Then and Now [Infographic] - September 11, 2017
- The Top 8 Tools We Use for Productivity and Funeral Businesses Can Use Too - September 7, 2017
- DISRUPT Media Announces the Launch of DeathCareJobs.com - August 31, 2017
You may be interested
Homesteaders: A Deep Dive | FUNERAL hustle 012CDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Ryan heads to Homesteaders Life Company HQ to discuss their future partnership with Homesteaders and why and how this partnership…
FrontRunner Professional Announces Ultimate ‘DIY’ Funeral Home Website PlatformCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of it’s brand new website platform, marking a major change for the entire death…
Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions Shares Integration UpdateCDFuneralNews - September 14, 2017
PITTSBURGH, PA -- Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions today announced an update of key activities for its ongoing integration of Aurora…