The 15 Most Read Funeral Industry Articles of 2011
2011 was an exciting year for the funeral profession. Our industry as a whole is being forced to continue to progress and embrace new technologies as well as redefine some of the current products and services already being used. Innovation is flowing and it is exciting!
In 2011 we saw the launch of a new casket company that is positioned to pose a serious threat to the industry’s largest manufacturers. We watched as Batesville Casket company embraced a sister product in Plastic Burial Vaults and rolled out nationally with their Endura vault. This year we also saw the emergence of Strip Mall funeral homes that focused mainly on online pre-planning and at need services, we also saw a newly redesigned funeral home that pushed the limits of “modern style”, a true head turner.
What was the biggest headline for you this year?
Below is a list of the “15 Most Read Funeral Industry Articles of 2011”:
- Newly Formed Genesis Casket Company Plans $16.5 Million Investment – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/1539-newly-formed-genesis-casket-company-plans-165-million-investment
- SCI Funeral Home Staff Quits in Protest – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/1662-sci-funeral-home-staff-quits-in-protest
- Wow! Check Out This Funeral Home – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/2022-wow-check-out-this-funeral-home
- 10 Bodily Functions That Continue After Death – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/2035-10-bodily-functions-that-continue-after-death
- The “Funeral Platform of the Future” Could be Yours For $250K – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/1854-the-funeral-platform-of-the-future-could-be-yours-for-250k
- Horrific Story, When Buying a Casket Online Goes Wrong – http://connectingdirectors.com/articles/2020-horrific-story-when-buying-a-casket-online-goes-wrong
- Widow Suing Funeral Corporation for $16M – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/1544-widow-suing-funeral-corporation-for-16m
- 13 Things the Funeral Director Won’t Tell You – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/1656-13-things-the-funeral-director-wont-tell-you
- 247WallSt.com Lists Top Ten Companies That Control The Funeral Industry – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/1460-top-ten-companies-that-control-funeral-industry
- Strip Mall Funeral Home Taking Heat From Opponents – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/1619-strip-mall-funeral-home-taking-heat-from-opponents
- SC Mortician Poses Dead As If They Were Alive – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/2024-sc-mortician-poses-dead-as-if-they-were-alive
- Funeral Home Spoofs MAC vs PC Ad for New Commercial – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/2016-funeral-home-spoofs-mac-vs-pc-ad-for-new-commercial?fontstyle=f-larger
- Ohio Funeral Director Pioneers New Disposition System – http://connectingdirectors.com/articles/1563-ohio-funeral-director-pioneers-new-disposition-system
- Batesville Debuting Endura Burial Vault at ICCFA Convention – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/1554-batesville-debuting-endura-burial-vault-at-iccfa-convention
- Exclusive: Genesis Casket Company Explains Simplified Pricing Structure, Distribution Strategy and Relationship with Gestamp North America – http://www.connectingdirectors.com/articles/2018-exclusive-genesis-casket-company-explains-simplified-pricing-structure-distribution-strategy-and-relationship-with-gestamp-north-america
DISRUPT Media is a full-service creative agency built for the now. We partner with death care companies to drive deep-rooted brand loyalty and measurable leads through social media.
More Fans. More Conversations. More Leads.
Ryan is also the founder of ConnectingDirectors.com. ConnectingDirectors.com is the leading online daily publication for funeral professionals with a reader base of over 45,000 of the most elite and forward-thinking professionals in the profession. With ConnectingDirectors.com Ryan has created a global community through an online platform allowing funeral professionals to Stay Current. Stay Informed and Stay Elite.
Latest posts by Ryan Thogmartin (see all)
- Want Success? Don’t Be On Auto Pilot! | FUNERAL hustle 014 - November 9, 2017
- 24 Images That Take You Inside Last Weeks NFDA Convention - November 7, 2017
- The Top 70 Funniest Tombstones - November 5, 2017
You may be interested
Winter is coming: How forward-thinking funeral homes are preparing for the Internet Generation.Will Chang - November 15, 2017
Four years ago, my cofounder Tyler’s grandmother passed away. Tasked with the responsibility of planning a funeral in his late…
Marching Forward, Making Sales at the 2018 ICCFA Wide World of Sales ConferenceCDFuneralNews - November 15, 2017
STERLING, VA (November 13, 2017) – The International Cemetery, Cremation & Funeral Association (ICCFA) has announced its program schedule for…