Aftercare Webinar to Focus on Building Relationships and Profits
WALL, N.J. – Funeral directors who register for an upcoming webinar on aftercare will be taking an important step in comforting families and building a continuum of care that will boost market share.
Dan Isard, founder and president of The Foresight Companies in Phoenix, and Beverly Brown, the community care director for Hiers-Baxley Funeral Services and Highland Memorial Park, which has several locations throughout Florida, will share their knowledge on creating an aftercare program that rewards families and you.
The webinar, “Aftercare That Works!” will be held from 4 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. Eastern Time on Dec. 6. You’ll learn simple, proven strategies to make your firm stand out, including:
- How to use aftercare to boost market share
- How to build successful events
- How to work with third-party vendors
- How to build your brand in the community
- And much, much more!
“Aftercare is an overlooked part of the business, and it’s often misunderstood,” said Thomas Parmalee, editorial director of Kates-Boylston Publications. “We’re partnering with two of the top experts in building long-lasting relationships with families, and this webinar is going to provide everyone who tunes in with lots of ideas.”
1-800-FLOWERS.com is sponsoring the webinar, which costs $99 for Kates-Boylston subscribers and $129 for all others. To learn more and to register, visit http://www.katesboylston.com/webinars or call 800-500-4585, Option 1.
Kates-Boylston Publications publishes American Funeral Director and American Cemetery magazines as well as Funeral Service Insider. The company has been helping funeral professionals succeed and serve since 1877. Visit http://www.katesboylston.com for more information.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Funeral Director/Embalmer – Camarillo, CA - February 17, 2017
- Funeral Director/Embalmer – Chattanooga, TN - February 17, 2017
- FTC Undercover Inspections of Funeral Homes in Nine States Prompt Compliance with Funeral Rule Disclosure Requirements - February 17, 2017