NFDA Members Can Save Money With New Discount Advantage Program
Brookfield, Wis. – Members of the National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) can now take advantage of a new benefit of membership, the NFDA Discount Advantage Program, which offers discounts on a variety of products and services, including wireless phones, travel and more.
The discounts now available to NFDA members are:
NFDA Wireless Center
Members can save money on cell phone purchases made through the NFDA Wireless Center, which is powered by Wirefly, a top authorized online retailer of cell phones. The NFDA Wireless Center offers cell phones, accessories and calling plans from major carriers, including Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, Metro PCS, Nextel, Virgin Mobile and more. NFDA members can save up to $100 – sometimes more – on cell phones that are purchased with a calling plan, and 15 percent on accessories.
Prescription Drug Discount Card
NFDA members can download a free prescription discount card and save up to 55 percent on prescription drugs. There are no fees, the card never expires and it covers the member’s entire household, including pets. The card is accepted at more than 59,000 pharmacies nationwide, including Albertsons, Kroger, Target, CVS, Publix, Walgreens, Eckerd, Rite Aid, WalMart, Kmart, Sav-on Drugs and Vons.
NFDA Travel Center
When NFDA members are planning their next vacation, they should consult the NFDA Travel Center to save on hotels, car rentals and more.
- TNT Vacations: Save an additional five percent when booking getaways to 26 tropical destinations such as the Caribbean, Mexico, Bermuda, Dominican Republic and Costa Rica.
- Wyndham Hotels and Resorts: Members can save up to 20 percent off rooms at more than 6,000 hotels that are part of the Wyndham family of hotels, resorts and extended-stay properties around the world.
- OrlandoVacation.com: Members will enjoy the convenience of being able to find the best deals in Orlando, including theme park tickets and Walt Disney World tickets.
- Endless Vacation Rentals by Wyndham Worldwide: NFDA members can take 10 percent off the “best available rate” at more than 60,000 vacation property rentals (homes, resorts, condos and more).
- Budget: NFDA Members can save up to 20 percent on their next car rental.
- Avis: NFDA members can enjoy exclusive discounts and great service when they rent a car through Avis.
- Go Ahead Tours: Known for tours of the most interesting destinations around the world, Go Ahead Tours offers walking tours of the Italian Riviera, food and wine tours in France, African safaris, North American tours and more.
- Cruises Only: The country’s largest cruise agency has the lowest prices available and offers a 110 percent “Best Price Guarantee.” Cruises depart from 22 U.S. ports on 18 of the world’s top fleets – Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Princess, Holland America, Carnival, Disney and more – with itineraries around the world.
Complete details on each of the programs within the NFDA Discount Advantage Program, including any necessary discount codes or cards, can be found by visiting the NFDA website, http://www.nfda.org/discountadvantage.
NFDA will roll out additional discount programs, such as an identity theft program, mobile health screening, hearing aids, shopping discounts at Sears Commercial Marketplace and flowers, in the coming months.
The NFDA Discount Advantage Program is being offered to members through a partnership with Affinity Marketing Group (AMG), a sales and marketing firm. AMG partners with innovative companies whose products and services enhance member benefits programs. AMG has established more than 4,000 marketing alliances with prominent associations and companies over the last 20 years.
NFDA is the world’s leading funeral service association, serving 18,500 individual members who represent more than 9,900 funeral homes in the United States and 43 countries around the world. From its headquarters in Brookfield, Wis., and its Advocacy Division office in Washington, D.C., NFDA is the worldwide source of expertise and professional resources for all facets of funeral service. Through education, information and advocacy, NFDA is dedicated to supporting members in their mission to provide families with meaningful end-of-life services at the highest levels of excellence and integrity. For more information, visit www.nfda.org.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038 - February 5, 2018
- Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding Achievement - February 5, 2018
- NFDA Introduces the 2018 Meet the Mentors Program Participants - January 30, 2018
You may be interested
IS FACEBOOK NOW PAY-TO-PLAY? | DISRUPTu! 038CDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
Are you ready to fight...!? Ready to FIGHT those recent Facebook Newsfeed changes?! You're in luck with this week's brand…
Homesteaders Recognizes Account Executives for Outstanding AchievementCDFuneralNews - February 5, 2018
West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its national sales meeting and recognition…
We are Building Something Exciting for You… and We Need Your Help!Justin Crowe - January 31, 2018
We want to make your deathcare job easier. Tell us what you want in this 2-minute survey and get entered to win $100! The Connecting Directors and Disrupt Media teams are excited to be planning some new free funeral home marketing content and products for you in 2018 and we want to know what you need most! We want to know your biggest business wins of 2017, the tasks in your day that you hate, and what you feel is holding you back!