ICCFA’s ‘Rising Stars’ Program Offers Students Unique Opportunity
The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association invites students of mortuary science and other disciplines within the profession to attend a full day?s programming at its 2010 Convention & Exposition for a deeply discounted price. Details are as follows:
ICCFA Rising Stars Program
Friday, March 12, 2010
8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, Texas
Cost: Only $25 for students at accredited colleges! (Regularly $250)
– Full admission to ICCFA Expo?Exhibit hall with 360 booths showcasing the newest funeral, cremation and cemetery products
– Lunch?Served in the Expo Hall at no additional charge
– Full admission to educational sessions?Choose among presentations such as:
– Technology: Building Your Social Network
– Technology: Facebook May Not Be the Answer
– Embalming: The Psychology of Establishing the Psychology of Death
– Embalming: Techniques for Handling Tissue Gas
– Event Planning: A Caterer?s ?Insider? Advice on Receptions
– Arranging: 10 Things You Need to Tell Families But Are Afraid To
– Marketing: Customized Approaches to ?Latino? Marketing
– Pet Services: Pet Cremation Legal & Liability Issues… And many others
– Complimentary one-year student membership in the ICCFA ($35 value)?Includes a subscription to the association?s award-winning magazine, bi-weekly newsletter, full access to Web resources and more.
Details and online registration: www.iccfaconvention.com
Founded in 1887, the ICCFA is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization profession. Its membership is composed of more than 7,400 cemeteries, funeral homes, crematories, memorial designers and related businesses worldwide.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- FrontRunner Professional Announces Software Integration with Google Calendar - February 21, 2018
- Legacy Funeral Group Purchased Magnolia Chapel in Tuscaloosa, Alabama - February 21, 2018
- Homesteaders Policy Owners Elect Three New Members to Board of Directors - February 20, 2018
You may be interested
This Is The Game Every Funeral Director Wants, But It’s Not RealRyan Thogmartin - February 21, 2018
Cadaver Chris needs your help! His viewing is tomorrow! It's Embalmer, the funtacular funeral game where you're the embalmer! From the gurney to the grave, it's Embalmer! Embalming fluid not included.
FrontRunner Professional Announces Software Integration with Google CalendarCDFuneralNews - February 21, 2018
Today FrontRunner Professional announced the release of Eventify, a native integration between their award-winning Pulse Business System and the Google…
Legacy Funeral Group Purchased Magnolia Chapel in Tuscaloosa, AlabamaCDFuneralNews - February 21, 2018
(Houston, TX) Legacy Funeral Group announces the acquisition of Magnolia Chapel Funeral Homes in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. The expansion comes just…