ICCFA’s ‘Rising Stars’ Program Offers Students Unique Opportunity
The International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association invites students of mortuary science and other disciplines within the profession to attend a full day?s programming at its 2010 Convention & Exposition for a deeply discounted price. Details are as follows:
ICCFA Rising Stars Program
Friday, March 12, 2010
8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, Texas
Cost: Only $25 for students at accredited colleges! (Regularly $250)
– Full admission to ICCFA Expo?Exhibit hall with 360 booths showcasing the newest funeral, cremation and cemetery products
– Lunch?Served in the Expo Hall at no additional charge
– Full admission to educational sessions?Choose among presentations such as:
– Technology: Building Your Social Network
– Technology: Facebook May Not Be the Answer
– Embalming: The Psychology of Establishing the Psychology of Death
– Embalming: Techniques for Handling Tissue Gas
– Event Planning: A Caterer?s ?Insider? Advice on Receptions
– Arranging: 10 Things You Need to Tell Families But Are Afraid To
– Marketing: Customized Approaches to ?Latino? Marketing
– Pet Services: Pet Cremation Legal & Liability Issues… And many others
– Complimentary one-year student membership in the ICCFA ($35 value)?Includes a subscription to the association?s award-winning magazine, bi-weekly newsletter, full access to Web resources and more.
Details and online registration: www.iccfaconvention.com
Founded in 1887, the ICCFA is the only international trade association representing all segments of the cemetery, cremation, funeral and memorialization profession. Its membership is composed of more than 7,400 cemeteries, funeral homes, crematories, memorial designers and related businesses worldwide.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- Sales Professional – North FL/Georgia - August 17, 2017
- On Our Soapbox: The Truth About Cremation | FUNERAL nation 085 - August 16, 2017
- How Watching Movies In a Cemetery Became an L.A. Summer Staple - August 14, 2017
You may be interested
Sales Professional – North FL/GeorgiaCDFuneralNews - August 17, 2017
Wilbert Funeral Services Inc. is a wholesale product and service provider to the funeral industry. Our manufactured products include burial…
On Our Soapbox: The Truth About Cremation | FUNERAL nation 085CDFuneralNews - August 16, 2017
Cremation truth and Social Media Screwup: Watch Ryan & The Commander tell it like it is on their soapbox! (more…)
How Watching Movies In a Cemetery Became an L.A. Summer StapleCDFuneralNews - August 14, 2017
The often sold-out Hollywood Forever Cemetery screenings have cemented themselves as a seasonal institution in the Southland, drawing scores of fans and A-listers.