Tweeting for your Funeral Organization? – The First Steps
Have you contemplated implementing social media marketing for your funeral organization and don’t know where to begin? The funeralOne social media team has a few helpful tips to help you get started!
The First Steps to Tweeting Success
1) Create an account and immediately start using Twitter search to start listening for your name, your competitor’s names, and other funeral related words and phrases. This can give you great insight in your market.
2) Be sure to add a picture, people want to see you (or your company logo 🙂 ).
3) Add where you are located your funeral organization’s link in your bio…If people don’t know how to get a hold of you, you will not get their business.
4) Add relevant people to follow. This could be simply people living in your community who might be prospective client families, previous client families, local thought leaders, or those actively involved in community organizations.
5) Join the conversation! It’s great to promote your products and services, but also, don’t forget to talk people about their interests too. Upbringing quotes on memories and the loss of loved ones and tips on dealing with a loss are a great way to relate to your target audience without veering too far off track.
6) Share links to events your funeral organization is sponsoring. Another great way to connect with your community is to also share links of neat community happenings.
7) Don’t get stuck in the apology loop if others have complaints about your organization. Be helpful instead! Social media is a great way to enhance client family support, build relationships, and trust.
8) It’s also a good idea to throw some “real” people from your organization on Twitter too, they can carry their established relationships with community members on to the web!
9) Twitter is a great way to provide listings of funeral services and viewings to the community (make sure to link to your website for detailed information and driving directions).
10) Help support your client families by providing the community with links to their loved ones’ obituary and tribute on your website.
Good luck and happy Tweeting!
To learn more about how funeralOne can help your social media strategy visit: www.funeralone.com/social.
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- FrontRunner Announces Winning Deals From Final Four Challenge - March 20, 2018
- Homesteaders Forms Strategic Relationship With Local Technology Startup - March 20, 2018
- BLOOPERS, FACEBOOK ADS AND THE PERFECT FACEBOOK LEAD FORMULA | DISRUPTu! 041 - March 19, 2018
You may be interested
The Ignorance of saying !@$% FACEBOOK! | DISRUPT60 Episode 001Ryan Thogmartin - March 22, 2018
Many funeral directors and deathcare marketers are missing major opportunities to embrace the power of Facebook strictly because of stubbornness.…
This is What Deathcare Looks Like When Robot Funeral Directors Take OverJustin Crowe - March 20, 2018
What happens when robots take all the jobs? This is a common question that members of every industry fantasize about…
FrontRunner Announces Winning Deals From Final Four ChallengeCDFuneralNews - March 20, 2018
FrontRunner Professional has announced the winners of the FrontRunner Final Four Challengethat has been running in celebration of the NCAA…