Golden Opportunity – Preneed Sales – Virginia
Immediate opening in Virginia for experienced Sales Person helping families pre-plan and pre-fund their funerals.
Start a rewarding sales career with a national company that is a leader in its field. We will place you in a prestigious funeral home location and provide you with local leads to work on. Sales training will be provided as well as a competitive compensation package including benefits and bonuses.
If you are motivated by helping others to plan for their future needs and want to achieve financial success, join this exploding field today with one of the Nation’s largest Independent Preneed organizations.
- Current Virginia Funeral Director’s license
- Current Virginia Life Insurance & Annuity license (or willing to obtain one)
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Experience in preneed sales preferred but not required
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117 - July 16, 2018
- Cremation On The Rise: NFDA Predicts The National Cremation Rate Will Climb By A Third Within 20 Years - July 16, 2018
- Homesteaders Expands Finding Resilience to Include New “Ask Dr. Troyer” Video Series - July 16, 2018
You may be interested
WISCONSON VERDICT HAS HHUUGGEE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FUNERAL PROFESSION | FUNERAL nation 117CDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
The divide continues in the land of cheese. Wisconsin Supreme Court delivered the final verdict saying Funeral Homes and cemeteries…
Cremation On The Rise: NFDA Predicts The National Cremation Rate Will Climb By A Third Within 20 YearsCDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
BROOKFIELD, Wis. -- Over the next 18 years, the rate of cremation in the United States is projected to increase by nearly 30…
Homesteaders Expands Finding Resilience to Include New “Ask Dr. Troyer” Video SeriesCDFuneralNews - July 16, 2018
West Des Moines, IA – Homesteaders Life Company has expanded its popular Finding Resilience burnout prevention program to include a new video series,…