Golden Opportunity – Preneed Sales – Virginia
Immediate opening in Virginia for experienced Sales Person helping families pre-plan and pre-fund their funerals.
Start a rewarding sales career with a national company that is a leader in its field. We will place you in a prestigious funeral home location and provide you with local leads to work on. Sales training will be provided as well as a competitive compensation package including benefits and bonuses.
If you are motivated by helping others to plan for their future needs and want to achieve financial success, join this exploding field today with one of the Nation’s largest Independent Preneed organizations.
- Current Virginia Funeral Director’s license
- Current Virginia Life Insurance & Annuity license (or willing to obtain one)
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Experience in preneed sales preferred but not required
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- 49 Wilbert Licensees Earn Ultimate Service Provider for 2017 - February 7, 2018
- Learn and Connect at 2018 NFDA Professional Women’s Conference - February 7, 2018
- Aftercare.com chosen as a Preferred Partner of Selected Independent Funeral Homes - February 7, 2018
You may be interested
“Going Out In Style” will Plan Your Funeral in the Most Extravagant WayJustin Crowe - February 7, 2018
I've never desired to plan my funeral until seeing the events that are being designed by the women at Going Out…
49 Wilbert Licensees Earn Ultimate Service Provider for 2017CDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
BROADVIEW, IL, February 6, 2018 – Forty-nine Wilbert Licensees have earned the 2017 Ultimate Service Provider designation from Wilbert Funeral Services, Inc. (WFSI),…
Learn and Connect at 2018 NFDA Professional Women’s ConferenceCDFuneralNews - February 7, 2018
Brookfield, Wis. – Registration is open for the profession’s leading gathering for women in funeral service: the National Funeral Directors…