Golden Opportunity – Preneed Sales – Virginia
Immediate opening in Virginia for experienced Sales Person helping families pre-plan and pre-fund their funerals.
Start a rewarding sales career with a national company that is a leader in its field. We will place you in a prestigious funeral home location and provide you with local leads to work on. Sales training will be provided as well as a competitive compensation package including benefits and bonuses.
If you are motivated by helping others to plan for their future needs and want to achieve financial success, join this exploding field today with one of the Nation’s largest Independent Preneed organizations.
- Current Virginia Funeral Director’s license
- Current Virginia Life Insurance & Annuity license (or willing to obtain one)
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Experience in preneed sales preferred but not required
Latest posts by CDFuneralNews (see all)
- What Does It Mean To You To Be a Funeral Director? - October 10, 2017
- Memory Glass Partners With Messenger - October 10, 2017
- Batesville Inducted into Indiana Manufacturers Hall of Fame - October 10, 2017
You may be interested
What Does It Mean To You To Be a Funeral Director?CDFuneralNews - October 10, 2017
Guest article was written and provided by Dylan Stopher, Wilbert Vaults of Houston “Show me the manner in which a…
Memory Glass Partners With MessengerCDFuneralNews - October 10, 2017
Auburn, IN: - Memory Glass and Messenger are pleased to announce their partnership to extend the reach of the custom…
Batesville Inducted into Indiana Manufacturers Hall of FameCDFuneralNews - October 10, 2017
BATESVILLE, Indiana, October 5, 2017 – Batesville, the nation’s largest casket manufacturer and leading provider of comprehensive solutions to the…